• Unless otherwise specified our products carry a one year guarantee from date of purchase (UK) which assumes products are used as advertised and described in the instructions supplied. Unless otherwise specified guarantee offers apply to UK customers only and are a return to base warranty, which in essence means that the customer is responsible for returning items at their cost and the cost of returning the product to the customer is met by DCP. Exceptions may be made for items which are ‘dead on arrival’ which must be reported within 7 days of receipt, but in all cases where products are believed to be faulty the owner should should contact DCP before returning any item. International warranty terms will vary depending on country - contact your supplier for details.
• All trademarks used on this website and our products are acknowledged as being the property of their owners and are only used for reference purposes.
• Our products are not toys and only designed for use by children and should always be used under supervision. Whilst we offer instructions and guidance for use this should not be seen as a substitute for due diligence and care.
• DCP products are designed and manufactured to UK and European safety and quality standards, many of which will also apply internationally but are not guaranteed unless specified.
• In all cases DCP’s maximum liability is limited to the original purchase price of the product through their dealer, not consequential losses. As the decision maker it is the customers responsibility to decide whether the product they are purchasing is suitable for their needs, although we will provide as much pre and post purchase support as we can.
• The purchasers statutory UK legal rights are not affected.
Even after the legal responsibilities we are obliged to honour, we are a business established in 1981 based on long standing moral principles of high quality products and decent customer service, so if you ever have any cause for concern or dissatisfaction you are encouraged to contact the founder and Managing Director, David Palmer.