LFX1 - Level Crossing Barrier Lights Controller
(Photo shows the module in use with LEDs supplied fitted to a Peco model level crossing - model kit parts are not included.)
This module adds Level Crossing Barrier Lights enabling control by DCC or DC.
The LFX1 controls the Amber, then flashing alternate Red lights on a level crossing barrier. The modules comes with 1 amber and 2 red LED's but you can connect up to 4 Amber and 8 Red (12 LED's) in to one LFX. For more LEDs see LED1 (Click Here)
LFX Lighting effects modules offer easy ways to add interesting lighting effects to your layouts and can all controlled by a standard 12V DC supply, 9 volt battery or DCC controller - bring your layout alive!
Very easy to connect using the screw terminals fitted - you wire the LEDS direct with no need for any extra resistors etc and with One-Touch DCC it sets up in seconds!
Note all of these modules only work with LED’s, not filament bulbs. LED’s are cheaper alternatives to bulbs which almost last forever and now come in lots of colours and sizes.
• LED's are Subminiature 3.5mm x 2.5mm x 2mm high (+ lens)
• 1.4mm high x 1.8mm diameter integral domed lens
• 25mm long sturdy wires for easy connection
• Ideal for fitting in homemade models or into kits such as Peco NB51 (N Gauge) or LK51 (OO/HO).
• Pack contains 1 Amber and 2 Red LED's, LFX Module and Instructions
• Please note: although the controller is suitable for any gauge, the supplied LEDs are intended for OO gauge.
• Add interesting lighting effects to your layout - brings it alive!
• Uses standard LED's directly connected to the screw terminals - no extra resistors etc
• Simple 2 wire connection to DCC, a standard 12v DC accessory output or a 9v battery