LFX4 - BBQ, Log and Camp Fire Effect Controller
(Model kit parts and people are not included.)
This module adds a realistic fire effect enabling control by DCC or DC.
The LFX4 controls amber, yellow and red LED's to give a realistic flickering fire effect. The modules comes with 1 amber, 1 yellow and 1 red LED but you can connect up to 3 sets of 3 (9 LED's) in to one LFX. For more LEDs see LED4 (Click Here)
Outside fires can be modelled using cotton wool, matchsticks etc (model shown is the top from a pencil rubber casing and some cotton wool!) or projected inside rooms of model buildings to simulate the flame effect.
LFX Lighting effects modules offer easy ways to add interesting lighting effects to your layouts and can all controlled by a standard 12V DC supply, 9 volt battery or DCC controller - bring your layout alive!
Very easy to connect using the screw terminals fitted - you wire the LEDS direct with no need for any extra resistors etc and with One-Touch DCC it sets up in seconds!
Note all of these modules only work with LED’s, not filament bulbs. LED’s are cheaper alternatives to bulbs which almost last forever and now come in lots of colours and sizes.
• LED's are 8.6mm high x 5mm diameter (5.9mm diameter at base)
• 25mm long sturdy wires for easy connection
• Ideal for fitting in homemade models buildings.
• Pack contains 1 Amber, 1 Yellow and 1 Red LED, LFX Module and Instructions
• Add interesting lighting effects to your layout - brings it alive!
• Uses standard LED's directly connected to the screw terminals - no extra resistors etc
• Simple 2 wire connection to DCC, a standard 12v DC accessory output or a 9v battery