LFX3 Traffic light Effects Module. Any gauge DCC/Analogue
Controls one set of traffic lights. (Note the post and traffic light molding shown are not included but available as TL1 see below)
These Lighting effects modules offer easy ways to add interesting lighting effects to your layouts and can all be controlled by a standard 12V DC supply or DCC controller - bring your layout alive!
Very easy to connect using the screw terminals fitted - you wire the LEDS direct with no need for any extra resistors etc and with One-Touch DCC it sets up in seconds!
Note all of these modules only work with LED’s, not filament bulbs. LED’s are cheaper alternatives to bulbs which almost last forever and now come in lots of colours and sizes - available from www.dcpexpress.com and many component suppliers.
- Add interesting Lighting effects to your layout - brings it alive!
- Uses standard LEDs directly connected to the screw terminals - no extra resistors etc
- Simple 2 wire connection to DCC or a standard 12V DC accessory output
- Designed and manufactured in Great Britain
- Part number LFX3
TL1 Traffic Light Kit OO/HO Gauge (Twin Pack)
- Two model traffic light kits in OO/HO gauge, ideal for use with LFX3.
- This requires gluing and soldering
- Pack contents: 6 x small LED's (2 red, 2 amber, 2 green), 6 x resistors, 2 aluminium traffic light posts, 2 x Traffic light signal heads (2 fronts, 2 backs), connecting wire.
- Part number TL1
These lighting effects are included in the video below: