LFX3 - Traffic Light Controller
(Photo shows the module in use with LEDs supplied fitted to a Train-Tech TL1 - model kit parts are not included.)
This module controls sequencing Traffic Lights on your layout..
The LFX3 controls one set of LED based traffic lights in a continuous UK sequence of Red, Red Amber, Green, Amber, Red and repeat.
The module comes complete with 1 red, 1 yellow and 1 green LED plus full instructions and can be powered by 12-16 volts, a 9 volt battery or directly from a DCC controller output and no resistors are required for the LEDs as they are built in. A set of 9 LEDs for an extra 3 sets of traffic lights is available as LED3 (Click Here) and also a Traffic Light kit is available which contains 2 model kits of traffic lights including post, traffic light head, wire and LEDs for OO/HO gauge as part number TL1 (see below - Please note that unlike most of our products the traffic light kits TL1 need soldering and glueing)
The LFX3 will also work with some other 3rd party traffic light kits which have LED's wired to a common negative.
If you use a second LFX3 and power both on a DCC circuit then the two modules will control 2 sets of opposing traffic lights, setting on set to Go when the other is at Stop etc completely automatically.
LFX Lighting effects modules offer easy ways to add interesting lighting effects to your layouts and can all controlled by a standard 12V DC supply, 9 volt battery or DCC controller - bring your layout alive!
Very easy to connect using the screw terminals fitted - you wire the LEDS direct with no need for any extra resistors etc and with One-Touch DCC it sets up in seconds!
Note all of these modules only work with LED’s, not filament bulbs. LED’s are cheaper alternatives to bulbs which almost last forever and now come in lots of colours and sizes.
• LED's are Subminiature 3.5mm x 2.5mm x 2mm high (+ lens)
• 1.4mm high x 1.8mm diameter integral domed lens
• 25mm long sturdy wires for easy connection
• Pack contains 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Green LED, LFX Module and Instructions
• Add interesting lighting effects to your layout - brings it alive!
• Uses standard LED's directly connected to the screw terminals - no extra resistors etc
• Simple 2 wire connection to DCC, a standard 12v DC accessory output or a 9v battery
TL1 Traffic Light Kit OO/HO Gauge (Twin Pack) - Optional Extra
- Two model traffic light kits in OO/HO gauge, ideal for use with LFX3.
- This requires gluing and soldering
- Pack contents: 6 x small LED's (2 red, 2 amber, 2 green), 6 x resistors, 2 aluminium traffic light posts, 2 x Traffic light signal heads (2 fronts, 2 backs), connecting wire.