OO Gauge Automatic Coach Lighting
These Automatic Coach Lighting Strips add lighting to coaches and multiple units. They are self contained and easy to fit with no wires, switch or pickups.
Each easy fit lighting strip is completely self contained with a built-in battery and five efficient LED lamps which realistically light the shortest Gresley to the latest Pendolinos! There is no need for any switch because the strip incorporates a small sensor which detects when the train moves and turns on the lights automatically. The lights stay on whilst the train is in motion, then after it stops keeps the lights on for a few minutes before turning them off so that temporary stops at stations or signals leaves the coach lit.
• Easy to fit in seconds - No wiring! Can be held in place by blutack or sticky fixers
• No on/off switch - built in movement sensor detects motion and turns on automatically as the train moves. Turns off 4 minutes after last movement so lights stay on in stations
• No pickups so works on both regular DC or DCC
• Traditional warm white or modern cool white lighting
• Also with tail light, spark-arc effect, door light effects or door tones! (Effect LEDs included)
• Lights stay bright and constant with no flickering
• Fits most OO/HO coaches; lighting strip is 220mm long x 8mm wide (16mm wide at the battery holder) - may be cut down
• Battery is the popular 20mm diameter 2032 coin cell - lasts months in normal use, years in standby
• Also available in a smaller version for N Gauge (Click Here)
• S Stock underground lighting available
• NEW! Multipacks available - Saves 10%
Easy to Fit - Remove coach roof, fix strip in place, replace roof!
Standard Coach Lighting strips - each with fitting guide and battery
CL1 Cool white for modern coaches with flourescent or LED lighting £20 - User manual
CL2 Warm white for traditional coaches simulating oil lamps or bulbs £20 - User manual
Coach Lighting plus extra effect, each with plug-in LEDs for effect - no soldering!
CL21 Cool white lighting plus modern flashing Lantern LED tail light £25 - User manual
CL22 Warm white lighting plus flickering flame Lantern LED tail light £25 - User manual
CL23 Cool white lighting plus bright Electric Spark-arc effect LEDs £25 - User manual
CL24 Cool lighting plus amber door lights which light after train stops £25 - User manual
CL25 Cool white lighting plus constant LED tail light £25
CL26 Warm white lighting plus modern flashing Lantern LED tail light £25
CL27 Cool white lighting plus flickering flame Lantern LED tail light £25
CL28 Warm white lighting plus bright Electric Spark-arc effect LEDs £25
CL29 Warm white lighting plus amber door lights which light after train stops £25
CL30 Warm white lighting plus constant LED tail light £25
CL31 Cool white lighting plus faulty flickering tube effect £25
CL32 Warm white lighting plus faulty flickering tube effect £25
CL34 Cool white lighting plus door tones and beeps after train stops £25
CL100 Cool white pack of 3 - 2 x CL1 and 1 x CL21 £58
CL110 Cool white pack with Spark-arc effects - 2 x CL23 £45
CL120 Cool white pack with amber door lights and tones - 1 x CL24 and 1 x CL34 £45
CL200 Warm white pack of 3 - 2 x CL2 and 1 x CL22 £58
CL210 Warm white pack with Spark-arc effects - 2 x CL28 £45
London Transport Museum S Stock London Underground Sets
Exclusively available from Train-Tech at Gaugemaster and London Transport Museum
CL51 S Stock Cool white lighting strip for single car (Contact Gaugemaster)
CL150 S Stock Cool white 4 car pack including Spark-arc effects and door tones (4 pack set) (Contact Gaugemaster)
• Uses CR2032 battery - readily available from Gaugemaster or Train-Tech dealers as BAT1 at just £3 for a pack of 3 and will last most people years!
BAT1 - Pack of 3 CR2032 standard batteries
Please Note: We are unable to send any batteries or products with batteries outside the UK. Export versions are available, please contact Gaugemaster for more details.