Instant easy lighting for any coach - DC or digital - AVAILABLE NOW!
• Easy to fit in seconds - No wiring!
• No switch - turns on automatically as the train moves, turns off 4 minutes after last movement so lights stay on in stations
• No pickups so works on both regular DC or DCC
• Traditional warm white or modern cool white lighting
• Also with tail light, sparks or door lights effects!
• Lights stay bright and constant with no flickering
• Fits most OO/HO coaches; lighting strip is 8mm wide x 220mm long (but may be cut down).
• Battery is the popular 20mm diameter 2032 coin cell - lasts months in normal use, years in standby
Easy to Fit
Standard Coach Lighting strips - each with fitting guide and battery
CL1 Cool white for modern coaches with flourescent or LED lighting £20
CL2 Warm white for traditional coaches simulating oil lamps or bulbs £20
Coach Lighting plus extra effect, each with plug-in LEDs for effect - no soldering!
CL21 Cool white lighting plus modern flashing Lantern LED tail light £25
CL22 Warm white lighting plus flickering flame Lantern LED tail light £25
CL23 Cool white lighting plus bright Electric Spark-arc effect LEDs £25
CL24 Cool lighting plus amber door lights which light after train stops £25
BAT1 Pack of 3 spare batteries for coach lighting, SFX sound & AL units £3
Each lighting strip is completely self contained with a built-in long life battery and five efficient LED lamps which realistically light the shortest Gresley to the latest Pendolinos! There is no need for any switch because the strip incorporates a small sensor which detects when the train moves and turns on the lights automatically. The lights stay on whilst the train is in motion, then after it stops keeps the lights on for a few minutes before turning them off so that temporary stops at stations or signals leaves the coach lit.
As well as the standard Lighting strips there are also versions with an additional effect which also work automatically and come complete with LEDs for the extra effect and which plug straight into the coach lighting strip so no wires or soldering!